Check out the training that I have on offer below. Given that we’re all working from home, I’ve adapted the Case for Support and Corporate Partnerships workshops to be delivered online (live). They will still be practical workshops, but afterwards – as a bonus feature! – you will also have an opportunity to further develop your work from the workshops and I will provide you with feedback on the phone or online. Basically some free consultancy!
If you’d like to have a chat with me before booking, I’d love to hear from you. Please do get in touch.
Developing your Case for Support Toolkit
09.00 – 12.00, Tuesday 21 April 2020
ONLINE, USING ZOOM
If you find yourself reinventing the wheel and writing similar but different information for high value funding proposals over and over again, this is the session for you! A traditional two-page Case for Support isn’t much use when you need detailed service or programme information, which is why I work with organisations to create Case for Support Toolkits.
This practical session will help you to:
- articulate your purpose – your ‘why’ – and the difference that you make
- consider what your elevator pitch could be
- start putting together a detailed toolkit, comprising a consistent and compelling narrative for your organisation – and all the fiddly bits that high value funders ask for too!
New addition to this workshop! After the workshop, you’ll have up-to 10 days to draft your toolkit and I will then review it and provide feedback.
Corporate Partnerships for Social Change
09.00 – 13.00, Tuesday 28 April 2020
ONLINE, USING ZOOM
Looking for money from business? I’d argue that’s the wrong way to approach corporate partnerships. Come along to this half-day session to start thinking about:
- what your charity’s proposition for businesses could be – with your organisation’s purpose and values at the fore
- how to identify and initiate relationships with businesses
- how to collaborate to achieve social change.
Funding Strategy and Income Diversification
A full-day course that will give participants the skills, knowledge and confidence to:
- analyse their own funding
- think about where to diversify and how to approach it
- start to write a funding strategy.
We’ll use key strategic tools, a funding strategy template (that you’ll adapt and tailor) and have lots of chat so that we make the most of the experience of everyone in the room and for people to put their thinking into real outcomes on the day.
Register your interest in this course today, by dropping me a line.